You have no items in your shopping cart.
My Wishlist

How to get your pest control licence in NT

How to get your pest control licence in NT

Act(s) name: Agricultural and Veterinary Chemicals Act 1994
Regulation(s) name: Governed by Department of Health Medicines and Poisons Control
Licensing authority: Northern Territory Government Department of Health and Community Services
Expiry: Up to 3 years

Quick facts:

  • The Department issues two types of licences – Full licence and provisional licence
  • A provisional licence may be issued depending on your level of proficiency
  • A provisional licence holder cannot set up a pest control business and is unable to use chemicals unless under direct supervision of a licensed pest management technician
  • A provisional licence is valid for 12 months while a full licence is valid for up to 3 years.
  • No trainee licence required – trainees must practice under the supervision of a licensed technician.

For more information and to complete an application form for your Northern Territory pest control licence, click here.

Leave your comment