Payment prior to enrolment
The Timber Pest: Inspection and Management Course is $2,000.
We require an initial payment of $1300 to start the enrolment process.
This can be paid by direct bank transfer, debit/credit card or PayPal. We cannot accept more than this before the the formal commencement of the course.
Payment of balance
The outstanding course fee of $700 can be paid outright following formal commencement of the course, or later by direct deposit.
The full course fee must be paid in full prior to completion of the course and failure to do so will delay the issue of your qualification.
In all circumstances, the enrolment fee is non-refundable. Of the remaining course fee:
- No refund is available if we do not receive your written request within one year of you initial payment for the course.
- A full refund (less the enrolment fee) is available by giving written notice prior to starting a course. Online courses are considered to have been formally started once a student has completed the course induction section of a course.
- A section refund is available by giving written notice prior to starting that section. Course sections are considered to have been formally started once a student has started the first module in that section.
- Where applicable, a face-to-face tutorial fee refund is available by giving 10 business days written notice prior to the start date of the tutorial.
Consideration will be given to hardship.
Course fee breakdown
Course fees for our Timber Pest Inspection and Managment Courses are made up of the following elements:
- Enrolment fee – $325 (non-refundable).
- Section 1 & 2 unit fee (CPPPMT3008) – $975
- Section 3 & 4 unit fee (CPPPMT3008) – $700.
- Face-to-face practical assessment/tutorial fee (where applicable) – $500.
If you have any queries about the course fees, payment or refunds, please call us on 1800 842 100.